Hi, I'm Gabrielle Bailey
"Growing old is a down hill trip" was NOT my choice turning fifty. I have been consciously igniting the many possibilities ever since."
Modalities on offer
Can I offer you a helping hand?
I’ve made it to 63, I’m trained and experienced in several modalities that I took up because I’m “too young to be old”.
Why, you ask?
Shouldn’t I be considering playing bowls, or gardening and making doctor’s appointments? Taking it easy and fading away for the next few decades? That seems like a terribly depressing path to take and a waste of good time to me. My goal is to live life more fully than ever! If you’re also, like me, a “woman in transition” and feel the same way, then I welcome you to keep reading…
I will draw on my own experiences to help you - to be a bridge – helping you across the middle age abyss.
You could do it the painful way, while exploring all your “Why am I here?” What’s my purpose?” mid-life crisis experiences and feelings. You could take on all the clichés, beliefs and behaviours around growing old.
Or… You could join me, to test and bust the myths that hold your position in the industrial age mindset, and choose to design the rest of your life so that you experience the best years of your life…
Doesn’t that sound more appealing?
If you are ready to:
- step off the ‘stage of your life’ for a moment and be your own audience
- accept the roles and identities you have nominated to play so far
- choose to write your new script now and direct your own action
- be the authentic lead role in your own unique play
I can help you to:
- Gently recognise and reflect on your journey so far
- Lovingly review and release what you no longer want or need, going forward
- Consciously re-affirm and recreate the foundation for your future
I extend an invitation to you, a spiritual seeker who has been wondering how to live the rest of your life, to find a deeper sense of meaning, to re-connect and re-align with your higher self.